Program Manager, Centre for Excellence in Journalism
The position reports to the Director CEJ and is responsible for the overall administration, coordination, design and evaluation of all training programs and projects taking place at the CEJ. The position will also support the administration of the Masters of Science in Journalism program.
- Assist Director in management of CEJ trainings and events
- Execute trainings and other events with the support of CEJ team
- Design, tailor, update course modules and agendas for trainings and other events, in collaboration with trainers and guest speakers
- Work with Business Development team to develop proposals
- Oversee communications with participants, logistics and technical preparations for trainings
- Prepare evaluation and completion reports for all trainings and events
- Manage budgets for each project
- At least Masters degree preferably in journalism, media studies, business or related fields from an HEC recognized university/institute with at least 5 years proven experience; ideally gained across a variety of organisations, with a minimum of 3 years experience at management level. Experience in a large and complex organisation is preferred. IBA Alumni are encouraged to apply.
- Well-developed influencing skills, proven ability to relate well to other people in a wide range of contexts and levels; as well as working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, with the capability to manage multiple priorities with competing priorities/deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills including attention to detail combined with the skill to communicate concisely with senior colleagues and figures both within and outside the university.
- An ability to innovate and apply HR best practices.
- Excellent and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Admirable communication skills, both written and oral
To apply for internships at CEJ, email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org