Careers at CEJ
The Centre for Excellence in Journalism (CEJ-IBA) seeks the services of energetic, dedicated and result oriented individuals for the following positions.
The CEJ is offering internship opportunities to interested students/ media professionals, who are seeking to expand their knowledge, improve their skills and kick-start their career.
- Explore new career possibilities and gain an edge in the media industry.
- Combine your classroom educational experiences with those of a state-of-the-art broadcast and multimedia facility.
- The interns will learn all aspects of our operations and assist in organizing and conducting training seminars and workshops.
- The intern will be involved in operational meetings and get a chance to interact with editors, producers, reporters and photographers.
- * Must be enrolled or graduated from an accredited institution, preferably a Communications major, though other majors may be considered.
- * Must be in good academic standing.
- * Can work well with a team as well as independently.
- * Strong communication skills.
- * Available mornings, nights and/ or weekends
- Interested candidates may send their CVs along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- *This is an unpaid position but participants will be given certificates upon successful completion.